If someone were to ask me what my favorite go-to dessert to make is, it would be chocolate avocado mousse, hands-down. That’s because it’s super simple to make, it’s incredibly decadent and it involves chocolate! I pretty much find any excuse to make my chocolate avocado mousse and Easter is no exception. If you need a simple fun way to use chocolate in your Easter dessert that’s actually nutritious, check out this recipe:
CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE
-1/4 cup cocoa powder
-1/4 cup almond milk
-1 t vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients.
- Place in small bowls or in silicone cupcake holders.
- Now check out the recipe for the oat nests below!
-1 cup oats
-1/2 cup peanut butter
-1/4 cup honey
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Make into balls and then press your thumb in the middle to make little nests.
- Put chocolate covered eggs in the nests. 🙂
What are your thoughts on chocolate avocado mousse?
For information on nutrition services, including corporate wellness, group workshops and individual virtual counseling, contact Jessica at JessicaSpiroRD@gmail.com.