Do you need last-minute holiday gifts? Leading up to Christmas, I will be showcasing easy healthy holiday gifts with 5 ingredients or less! The last 2 DIY gifts I shared included Spicy Chocolate Popcorn and Berry Rosemary Chia Jam. This week is the simplest yet most decadent… Dark Chocolate Bark with Pistachios & Goji Berries!
Healthy Holiday Gift Idea #3
Dark chocolate bark is a perfect Christmas gift. Have you made dark chocolate bark before? It’s just chocolate with whatever topping you want! For my festive bark recipe, I chose pistachios and dried goji berries to represent the Christmas colors but feel free to get creative. For example, you could use fresh pomegranates or dried cranberries for the red and pepitas or even matcha powder for the green. Check out my super simple recipe!
What you’ll need…
- Holiday Tin
- Good quality dark chocolate (>65% cocoa)
- Dried goji berries
- Raw shelled pistachios
- 10 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Dried Goji Berries
- 1/4 cup Raw Shelled Pistachios, chopped
- Line a tray with parchment paper
- Melt chocolate using either the double boiler or microwave method
- Pour chocolate over parchment paper using a spatula to spread the chocolate evenly
- Place pistachios and goji berries on top of chocolate and pat down with spatula
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour
- Break apart!
This dark chocolate bark is not only deceivingly simple to make, it is also packed with nutrition! The antioxidants in the dark chocolate and goji berries are good for your skin and mood and the healthy fats and protein in the pistachios will help keep you full.
Have you made chocolate bark before? Share what you’d put on yours in the comments below!
Affiliate Marketing Disclosure
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliate Program, a program designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small commission by advertising and linking to Amazon properties.