I love Brussels sprouts but my husband does not. And that’s pretty much where these veggies stand in the world, either people love them or hate them. Most kids fall in the latter category, which is why I’m getting my fill while my little one is an infant and I don’t have to worry about appeasing a child. However, since I do have a baby, all my cooking has to be super simple. Afterall, I have very little hands-free time! So here are my easy 5 ingredient maple dijon Brussels sprouts!
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Champagne Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Whisk the avocado oil, champagne vinegar and half the mustard and maple syrup in a bowl
- Add the brussel sprouts and mix
- Place Brussels sprouts on parchment paper or silicone baking sheet
- Sprinkle salt over the top
- Place pan in oven for ~30 minutes (flipping half way)
- While sprouts are in oven, mix the remaining mustard and maple syrup in same bowl
- After ~30 minutes, take out of oven and place sprouts in bowl and mix again
- Serve warm!
- I personally like to buy the Brussels sprouts already halved at the grocery store but I am definitely paying more for convenience!
- Replace champagne vinegar with any vinegar
- Replace avocado oil with coconut or olive oil
Do you like Brussels sprouts? And if so, how do you normally eat them? Comment below!